Position Type: Full-Time
Position Category: Design & Creative
Church / Company: Lakeside Church
Location: Folsom, CA
Lakeside believes the people of the church are both called and gifted to be active servants of Jesus Christ.
This is a full time, leadership position. The Director of Communication / Web & Graphic Designer is responsible for planning and executing communication strategies for Lakeside Church. This includes designing for print and websites, marketing through social media, and implementing other promotional/advertising pieces that all effectively communicate the vision and the mission of Lakeside Church.
• Strategically plan, coordinate, and implement vision and goals for the communications department that helps to promote the vision and goals of Lakeside Church.
• Meet with pastors, directors and other department heads to support their ministries’ communication needs.
• Design artwork to promote message series, camps, special events, etc.
• Maintain and regularly update all Lakeside Church websites as needed.
• Manage promotional calendar to ensure events are promoted on time.
• Manage Lakeside Church social media.
• Develop promotional strategies and design promotional materials for major events.
• Trained in graphic design, web production, and communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is a plus.
• 4 years experience in professional communication and design preferred.
• Ability to manage time sensitive projects through to completion.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through writing.
• Expertise in use of social media for marketing/promotion.
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver
• FTP and Web Servers
• Keynote (Presentation Software)
• Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization)
Additional Preferred Skills (Not Required):
• Experience in video production and motion graphics.
All candidates must provide a digital portfolio showing design abilities in print and digital media.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CreationSwap does not screen job postings, and makes no representations or warranties about the validity of any job posting or the legality of the job in your jurisdiction. Your use of this job board is entirely AS IS and may be used only at your own risk.