- I’m a church employee. How can I use the artwork on your site?You may use the artwork in any way that is outlined in the Terms of Service, or not prohibited therein. Typically, churches and organizations may use the artwork for anything except as the "logo / brand" for the organization. You may obtain these permissions from the original creator. Typically churches will use the artwork for: - websites, blogs, emails. - bulletins, brochures, bulletin boards, internal church print matter. - overhead media such as worship lyrics, sermon outlines, dramatic performances. When in doubt it is always a good idea to check with the artist on possible copyright issues.
- What is CreationSwap?CreationSwap offers churches Free and Stock Graphics and photos. CreationSwap offers Christian artists a place to network, discuss, critique, and freely share or sell their art.
- Does it cost anything to use this site?CreationSwap has tons of free content to use. There are no sign-up fees to use the free content on the site. There is also content in the premium gallery that does require a purchase or a subscription to download.
Subscriptions and Billing
- What do I get with a Total Unlimited Premium Subscription?CreationSwap has recently opened the floodgates! Our Total Unlimited Premium Subscription gives you access to everything on the site, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G including all files for sale. How did we make this happen? Our team decided to offer a share of our subscription revenue to contributing artists based on downloads.
- What License is Premium Content?
- Where do I update my billing info?To update your billing info, please login to CreationSwap and visit the following page: http://www.creationswap.com/subscription
- Why is my credit card being rejected?We're sorry to hear you're having troubles with your credit card. We suggest the following: 1. Sometimes our system rejects initials or abbreviations when entering your address. For example, try leaving initials such as NW or SW out. 2. If the above solution does not work, we suggest trying another card. If you are sure it is not the card, please let us know.
- Why can I only download three free items per month with a free account?Free stuff is still free and you still have access to all of it. A free accounts allows you to download any three free items per month. Unlike nonprofits we do not get outside support. We struggled with this decision for several months and had many late night meetings over this very question. How can we continue to offer tons of free content and still afford to do it? We decided the best option was to limit the free downloads to 3 per month on free accounts. Then, offer unlimited downloads to all of the content (free, for sale, and premium) to subscribers. That way, you can still get all the content you need and we can continue to offer and grow the content. Your support allows us to continue to offer quality content and continue to hire and support the Creatives that make it.
- How do I cancel my subscription?Subscriptions are based on a one year commitment and paid one year at a time. Subscriptions will automatically renew after one year unless you cancel your subscription. If you cancel your subscription it will not renew at the end of the year. We do not give refunds on subscriptions if you have downloaded any content from the site with your subscription.
Purchasing and Downloading
- Where did my download go?Internet browsers handle downloading differently. Your browser should prompt you to save the file automatically, unless you have purchased a jpg file. jpg files will open in a new tab in your browser automatically. You will then need to save the jpg file. Also, if you go back and browse the gallery, all files you have purchased on our site will show a “download” button rather than an “add to cart” button when you are logged in.
- What are the prices of CreationSwap files?CreationSwap has tons of free stuff and affordable (royalty-free) files ranging from $1 to $20. Artists set their own prices. However, if you choose to get our Total Unlimited Subscription package, you will gain access to all files for sale at no extra cost. This is a great offer. Signup for Total Unlimited today.
- What do I do when an image I downloaded is not usable (corrupt, not compatible etc)?If you're using a PC, please make sure you have the proper application installed that can recognize and uncompress the .zip file type. You can download an application here: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html. After download and your computer still does not recognize the .zip file or if the extension is missing we suggest adding .zip to the end of the file name. If this still does not help please contact support with your concerns.
- Do I need special software to use the files on Creationswap?Often the answer is YES. Before purchasing or downloading, please make sure you have the proper software to open the file type. Examples: .psd files require you to have Adobe Photoshop, .ai files require you to have Adobe Illustrator, .jpg files do not require special software etc)
- Where are my receipts/download history?To access information pertaining to your account and account activity click on Account > History. There you will see a three options, ‘Purchases’, ‘Free Downloads’ and ‘Purchased Downloads’.
- The image I want to buy is $6 but the minimum deposit is $10. What happens to the rest of my money?The remaining $4 is placed into your account for future purchases. Your deposits do not expire, so you can come back at any time
- What method of payment do you accept?We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Our prices are in US dollars.
- What is the difference between a Standard, Extended and Exclusive license?For the complete license details see User License. Basically, Standard licenses are for personal use and not for resale in any way. Extended licenses are for stuff you would like to sell. Exclusive licenses are for Logos and things that you want to buy once and have removed from CreationSwap and not sold to anyone else.
- Please explain the file formats?Vector files allow you to change colors or move objects. You also can size the image from as small as a business card to as large as a poster with no image quality loss. In order to edit a vector EPS file you need to have editing software like Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw or other vector editing programs. JPEG files JPEG files are the most common photo format. To edit JPEG files you will need to have photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop. This type of image cannot be sized larger than the original file size or it will lose image quality and become blurry or rasterized. PSD files PSD files are layered Photoshop files. Each layer can be modified or edited to your liking. To edit this file type you will need to have photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop.
- How do I get a refund?Our position on refunds is pretty simple. We think of our digital content like a song downloaded on i-Tunes, or a book downloaded for your Kindle. Since this is digital content there is no way for it to be returned. We try to clearly communicate this in our terms with the following:
All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of Digital Content. All sales of Digital Content are final. We do not accept returns of Digital Content. Once you have purchased Digital Content, we encourage you to download it promptly and to make back-up copies of it. If you are unable to complete a download after having reviewed our online help resources, please contact support. You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of Digital Content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash. We may, from time to time, remove Digital Content from the Service without notice.
If there is some other reason that you may feel you are entitled to a refund please contact us.
We do not give refunds on subscriptions if you have downloaded any content from the site with your subscription. Subscriptions are based on a one year commitment and paid one year at a time. Subscriptions will automatically renew after one year unless you cancel your subscription. If you cancel your subscription it will not renew at the end of the year.
- I’m with a magazine, website or other publication. Can I use some of the images on your site?We grant a royalty free license to use our artwork for non-advertising based periodical use. We do not grant rights to any book use, cover art, or for use that is not considered “periodical” with a shelf-life of more than six months.
- May I redistribute the artwork from CreationSwap?Unless you are owner of the artwork, you may not redistribute any files on CreationSwap for download on other websites.
- Where did my deposit go?When you go to purchase an item you will see the deposit amount applied to your purchase and the deposit balance detail. If you have a Premium Subscription please contact us so we can apply the deposit balance to your subscription or offer you a refund for the deposit balance.