Crucified King Flyer Template
Crucified King Flyer Template is for Easter season events. Great for Good Friday services, sermons, cantatas, plays and more; with Jesus’ death on the cross in the place of sinners for sin, as the central theme. All layers in the Photoshop files are arranged, color coded and simple to edit.
This template is a Photoshop Template designed by Godserv to be edited with Photoshop CS4 and higher. Once you have downloaded this template, use Adobe Photoshop CS4+ to make edits to this flyer.
- - 1- 5.5”x8.5” Crucified King Flyer Template
FREE FONTS USED
- - 4 One-Click Color Options
- - Organized Layers
- - Color Coded Layers
- - CMYK/300 Dpi
- - Print Ready
- - Include Document Bleeds
- - Application Requirement: Photoshop CS4 or later
- *And those who passed by blasphemed Him, wagging their heads and saying, “You who destroy the temple and build it in three days, save Yourself! If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross.” Likewise the chief priests also, mocking with the scribes and elders,[a] said, “He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe Him.[c] He trusted in God; let Him deliver Him now if He will have Him; for He said, ‘I am the Son of God.’” Even the robbers who were crucified with Him reviled Him with the same thing. Now from the sixth hour until the ninth hour there was darkness over all the land. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”[d] Some of those who stood there, when they heard that, said, “This Man is calling for Elijah!” Immediately one of them ran and took a sponge, filled it with sour wine and put it on a reed, and offered it to Him to drink. The rest said, “Let Him alone; let us see if Elijah will come to save Him.” And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many. So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, “Truly this was the Son of God!” ~ Matthew 27:39-54*
- - Image “The crucifixion of Jesus” is NOT INCLUDED
- - Must purchase, cut out sky and insert it.
- - ** Background sky composition is included **